Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare was established to help pay basic healthcare needs for people ages 65 and over*, but it was never intended to cover all medical expenses. Over time, the cost of items not covered by Medicare has grown - to the point where it often may be more than an individual can afford to pay.
To help cover your out-of-pocket medical costs, we offer Medicare Supplement Plans A, B, F, F with high deductible, G, K, L, M, and N.
These policies help pay for items that Medicare may not cover such as:
- Medicare deductibles
- Hospital and medical care co-insurance
- Extended hospital care
- Physician's services, hospital outpatient services and supplies
- Ambulance services
Additionally, with our Medicare Supplement insurance plans:
- You choose your own doctors - no need to select a primary care physician
- No referrals are needed to see a specialist
- Virtually no claim forms to fill out - we pay your providers directly so you don't need to file claims yourself
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable for life**
Take the Next Step Now.
Get information and quotes for the Bankers Medicare Supplement insurance plans available in your state:
Click here for important disclosure information.
Click here for important Rate Change Summary Information.
Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company and their licensed agents are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the Federal Medicare program. These policies have exclusions or limitations.For costs and complete details of the coverage contact one of our agents or us directly.
* Disabled individuals or those suffering from chronic renal failure may also be covered.
** Premium rates may vary by geographic region, and may change over time.
Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company
Jericho, New York